Here are the complete stats of people who are suffering from coronavirus in India. Please keep refreshing this page as it is regularly updating these numbers –
Total Cases – 56510
Active Cases – 37800
Recovered – 16810
Total Death – 1900
Most Infected Countries Ranking – #14
India has now entered in the 3rd phase of this COVID – 19. All the people in India are requested to stay away from crowds. Stay at your home and spend some quality time with your family. Also aware those people who are illiterate or taking it as a joke, tell them that if he/she makes a mistake then his/her whole family and then society will suffer.
Corona virus has these symptoms
– Dry cough
– Shortness of breath
– Sore throat
– Runny nose etc.
People with these symptoms are advised to self-isolate and contact their doctor regarding the test for Corona Virus
Recently, Prime Minister Narendra Modi addressed the nation’s second time on this epidemic, he said that the nation will be now on complete lockdown for the next three weeks i.e till the 14th of April. This curfew-like lockdown will be active from Tuesday midnight.
Prime Minister has also said not to panic at this situation as we all are strong for each other.
To prevent infection and to slow transmission of Corona Virus, do the following:
- Wash your hands regularly with soap and water, or clean them with alcohol-based hand rub.
- Maintain at least 1-meter distance between you and people coughing or sneezing.
- Avoid touching your face.
- Cover your mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing.
- Stay home if you feel unwell.
- Refrain from smoking and other activities that weaken the lungs.
- Practice physical distancing by avoiding unnecessary travel and staying away from large groups of people.